Beyond Briquebec scenario

I'm applying finishing touches to my 'Beyond Briquebec' scenario and I'm going to try to use the full range of AI behaviours.

So, I need some testers (first 6 replies) to choose alternative deployments for both the German and US forces, and perhaps some plans as to how you might go about winning the scenario. You would also be able to play the scenario but only as US versus the AI or HvH (but balance has not been tested) and it is only a late draft version.

If it works your thought processes may be forever immortalised as part of the game's AI! :)

All help would be appreciated.

Just drop me a private mail with your email address (because pm doesn't permit attachments) and I'll send it along.

Cheers all.

Thanks Fredrock.

You weren't so bad yourself. Great variety too. I recall Parroy Forest which was totally enclosed, Something Causeway which was totally restricted in approach, Gates of Hell (?) which was hell on earth, and many others. All had their special features and even the odd ecentricity. :)

Thanks to all those who offered to help.

This scenario is nearly complete: the map has been extended and the OOB revised, and there's a full catalogue of German AI defence plans. The US AI also has its first plan under test.

So, if anyone would like to play as defender against the US AI then drop me a line.

The US AI attack behaviours should be coded by next weekend.

Cheers all!

• 3 weeks later...