Wish: Wounded vs KIA casualties different in scores

The way casualties are tallied in the final score right now, there is no difference between wounded vs KIA, making buddy aid really only for ammo (which sometimes disappears according to other threads!) and for your own humanistic pleasure of helping your fallen soldier.

It may be hard-coded, but is there a way we could be able to set parameters to distinguish what threshold for # of KIAs-only affect score outcome?

I think this would provide A LOT of added incentive to go back into that house and patch up a fallen comrade, and this would really change/add to gameplay, because now you'd have to decide should i just risk the 25% KIA chance, or risk having more men wounded/KIA by trying to help the guy?

The way casualties are tallied in the final score right now, there is no difference between wounded vs KIA, making buddy aid really only for ammo (which sometimes disappears according to other threads!) and for your own humanistic pleasure of helping your fallen soldier.

It may be hard-coded, but is there a way we could be able to set parameters to distinguish what threshold for # of KIAs-only affect score outcome?

I think this would provide A LOT of added incentive to go back into that house and patch up a fallen comrade, and this would really change/add to gameplay, because now you'd have to decide should i just risk the 25% KIA chance, or risk having more men wounded/KIA by trying to help the guy?

KIA are worth more points to the enemy if I remember correctly, although my memory is a bit vague on this. Where does it say that it doesn't matter, don't have the manual on hand?

When you are designing a scenario, and you want to award points to a side for a certain number of casualties, you choose a threshold and a points value.

So under mission tab, parameters (Allied), I enter 20% as the threshold for friendly casualties and award 100 points.

If in that scenario, the allied player loses >20% of his initial forces (whether wounded or KIA), you get no points. If allied player loses <20% initial forces, he is awarded the 100pts. The casualties parameter here, the way it is now, lumps wounded/KIA together.

I would like a parameter that says KIA - eg, 5% threshold, 100 pts.

(You must keep KIA to under 5% of your initial forces to get 100 pts.)