Demo - Busting the Bocage

First time ive even switched it on - hectic work schedule - its fricking beautiful!!!

Had a blast for 2 hours with just the first 15 mins of this scenario as the Germans. Dear lord, am i supposed to be able to win this scenario??

Im not a grog, just a history enthusiast, but in this 15 mins ive seen HMGs and LMGs surpress masses of advancing US troops, ive blind fired through a hedge to surpress troops i know are on the other side and killed quite a number.

The only 2 questions that have arisen so far - how do i resupply the anti-tank crews in the demo? and why sometimes is mortar support denied?

Not sure if there is any additional AT ammo in this mission. Make sure if you have AT Ammo bearers that they are near the guns.

Mortar support is generally only available to HQ units and Forward Observers. Also make sure there is a team with a radio near the mortar team, or you won't be able to radio in fire missions.

One tip I found for this mission is to spread your forces out a bit to limit damage from the big barrage at the beginning, you should have plenty of time to move into position after it lifts. Make good use of your tank hunter teams, they are very mobile and effective if you can keep them out of sight.