Devils descent

Hi guys. I want to reccomend this campaign. This is the most beautiful campaing i have played so far. I've just played the first three missions and i enjoed them very much. The stoyline is very interesting and give you the opportunity to choose what to do next, and introduce some flexibility in the game. Why there isn't a similar campaing in the original game?

:)

second that. I will probably try it again on a higher difficulty setting (I generally play on veteran for now) in the future when I have forgotten some of the specific details, but have to say it was an extremely creative undertaking and well crafted. I loved the idea of having enemy convoys moving down the road and setting up an ambush. I could easily see that being incorporated at a smaller scale almost randomly in a battle. Thinking of the commander of 91st LL who got caught in one of these on June 6th.

I agree with you, sburke. I play on veteran for now, because i prefer win, generally speaking. This campaing sounds a bit easy to me, but it's very interesting. I found a bit frustrating the last campaing in the original game, maybe i am a too poor player. On the other hand, this campaing is simply but very enjoable to me. I think i'll play the fourth mission tonight. It seems similar to a famous scene of "save private ryan" film, i think.