Publishing game movie files on Youtube

Yesterday right after I installed Fraps, I played the "Cats Chasing Dogs" scenario. I had so many great moments playing the scenario that I decided to record and edit (my first time ever) a small movie to get an idea to how it looks when published on Youtube.

I did not expect the picture to have the same quality like when playing or watching the movie file on my desktop but I find the resolution quite poor (unlike when playing it is difficult to see the German Pumas from the US point of view) and very blurry when watching full screen. I edited this small movie with Window Movie Maker and uploaded to Youtube using the "High quality video (NTSC)" from the WMM movie setting menu.

Is there a better setting for publishing game movie files on Youtube and get a better resolution ?

SPOILER xxxxxxxxxxx SPOILER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SPOILER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you did not play "Cats Chasing Dogs" scenario yet, this small movie let you discover some of the German forces positions in this scenarios and may spoil your gaming enjoyment.

http://youtu.be/7xj2i-AHuh8

The setting you're using for exporting the movie from Windows Movie Maker appears to distort the output - it becomes squished from the sides even though WMM says it uses the same proportions as the sources. When I use High Quality Video (Large) setting, it saves it properly in widescreen.

Or you could use the 'Best quality for playback on my computer' setting. It might be a lot bigger but it should reduce the blurriness.