Mod Maker Request

Due to my complete lack of both the tools and talent for my needs, I turn to the community for assistance.

I would like to request a map briefing logo/fender/turret art layer please.

A very simple rendition of a Beer Mug over a pretzel, with B&P vertically on the mug. Handle to the right please.

I want to both ensure that players know what they are getting into when they get one of my scenarios, and I want some fender/turret art for my tanks.

Back in CMBB someone once called my scenarios Beer & Pretzels CM, and I liked it. Pefect description. Fun, with a historical flavor, and not quite at the gamey line. :)

If someone could concoct something for my use, I would be more than happy to make a paypal contribution to the charity or website of your choice, or send you one of my WWII books.

Thanks for your kind attention,

Carl

Edit - If anyone is feeling really silly, I would LOVE to have "Hallo Kätzchen" on the turret of my Tigers, with a 'panzer' Hello Kitty on either the glacis or the fender.

A scar on the cheek and an Iron Cross for a bow kind of thing.

hello-kitty-tattoo-3.jpg

goth_hellokitty_large.jpg

------

BTW, on a gigglier note, I thought of a Dorosh unit patch...

A Pitchfork on crossed Torches.

:D