New QB Set

Do we install these in the Quick Battles Folder----I see they are not numbered so presumably would not appear in the random selection process and we would need to specifically select one of these maps to use it.

I am not at all sure how this system works with new QB additions---would appreciate some clarification please

Yes sir. You would unzip them into your quick battles folder and they would appear on the list of QB maps within the game. I believe the maps would be selected as part of the 'Random' selection of maps should you wish to use this function. Or you could select them individually as normal. I believe, if we are talking about the same map pack, that they start with a set of 3 letters anyway (sorry, but I cannot recall which at the moment) that distinguishes them from the maps that came with the game. I do remember that they were not hard to find within the list when I looked for them.

I hope this is of some help.