Yay! We now have platoon sgt.

One of the things that was brought up not long ago in the CMSF forum was the question of where this guy was? If a HQ in CMSF got hit Pvt. Jerkoff was taking over the platoon, and all C2 was lost. I lost my first LT. The other day in CMBN, and noticed the PLATOON SGT. Took over, and continued the C2. This is a nice, realistic improvement for CMBN from CMSF, and I just want to thank BF for fixing this considering the feedback they got. This is much more realistic as how it would go down if the platoon ldr. was killed, and no other officer available to step in to command the platoon. Good job!

Yeah, I had that happen in the first game in the demo within first 5 minutes of start and I was instantly impressed just by that. That was my first lesson in what mortars ca do as well since that's how he earned his instant promotion...poor LT never saw it coming :P The platoon daddy did a damn good job leading his squad afterwards I might add.