Questions?

Can an abandoned anti-tank gun be re-crewed?

When you split your anti-tank team from the squad, shouldnt it turn into a little bazooka or faust icon?And dissapear when it rejoins?

And crews that abandon anti-tanks guns, their anti-tank gun icon should turn into an infantry or crew icon and not stay as an anti-tank icon, confusing from above.

• 4 weeks later...
And crews that abandon anti-tanks guns, their anti-tank gun icon should turn into an infantry or crew icon and not stay as an anti-tank icon, confusing from above.

I find this very confusing as well. Anti-Tank crews that abandon their Guns, should have either a crew or infantry icon. Kinda weird to see AT Guns guns running all over the place.

Sometimes I'm very hesitant to advance my armour, as I can still see an enemy AT icon. Meantime, the AT gun has been knocked out, and all I'm seeing is the crew.

Is this something that will get fixed in a future patch?

Regards

Tom

Sometimes I'm very hesitant to advance my armour, as I can still see an enemy AT icon. Meantime, the AT gun has been knocked out, and all I'm seeing is the crew.

Is this something that will get fixed in a future patch?

It ain't broke. Click on the unit or its icon, and unless you are playing in one of the more difficult modes, it should show you what it consists of.

Michael