Cursor movement and screen redraws

1) I really like the scrolling movement when you hold down the right mouse button to change the left/right and up/down viewpoint angle. I also really like the movement when you hold down the left mouse button for screen scrolling. Both have got smooth acceleration and work nicely. Great job.

On the other hand without the button pressed, moving the mouse to the edges of the screen still seems kind of fast/jerky. I'd prefer the acceleration (just like when the left button is pressed), and would like to be able to adjust the sensitivity/speed.

I'd also like to be able to change the height on the screen at which the left/right scrolling movement changes to left/right viewpoint angle change. It's currently too high IMO.

2) On more than one occasion, in more than one game, moving the mouse left or right to scroll around the screen only scrolled so far. For example, I could scroll to the left, but only to a certain point. Holding the right mouse button to change the viewing angle around fixed things up.

3) When scrolling around the screen, I often see the round unit circles popping up and down like a pop-up frog game.

4) When creating a move order for a unit and placing the cursor at the new location, I see some funny screen redraws (high res to low res and back again).

5) While I'm at it, someone else requested the ability to toggle/adjust music levels separately from in-game sounds. I would say that's pretty well standard far in games these days.

Hopefully, these are on BF's rather lengthy to-do list.