Glad to be back

For years now I have been waiting to get into a newer version of the combat mission games.

But for some basic reasons I have not, I just been playing the old cm1 games. I am glad to finally have a game I will be buying and enjoying.

The Normandy game is great and I cannot wait to get the full version.

As a side note, I liked the afgan version demo and almost bought it.

But the only reason I have not been interested in all the version 2 engine designs so far has to do with the lack of interting terrain to work with and so one sided forces.

I actually want modern battles but you still have not given the tools to create many recent combat situations.

Persionnally I was hoping for the chance to create scenarios of Russains vs US troops in interesting terrain settings. - Still not a possibility even with all your modules.

At least now I can fight for bridges once more, face tough German tanks with inferior weapons but know that forces are not that one sided and find some terrain to work in to gain the advantage.

I still hope for a day that Battlefront get kind and sells a recent war game that gives one the tools to be real creative.