You gotta Love it!!!!

Scenario - 'The Road to Berlin' near the St, Martin Farm...

Attack Team of 2nd Squad 'Quick' Move to side of Farm Building, at WP 'Covering Arc' set to entrance of building, 'Quick' Move into building first level, at WP 'Pause' 5 seconds, 'Quick' Move to outside of building, at WP set 'Covering Arc' for next building, 'Quick' Move to side of next building, at WP set 'Covering Arc for entrance to the building, 'Quick' Move to second level, at WP 'Face' out windowed side, 'Target' enemy MG Unit.!!!!

All this in a 60 second turn, I wish I captured the vid, but I never envisioned such control over a unit and being able to 'plot' all that for one turn. It looked really good as the Team performed their orders too...

Great job BFC... Mutliple Covering Arc's were nice in CM:SF but in CM:BN I can see how important they will become. ;)