CrossfireX is not working in DEMO.

Than ks for an outstanding DEMO and certainly what would be an awsome game - I have been waiting for the new Combat Mission for many years and finally ...its here and looking awsome.

One thing I would like Battlefront to fix please. It seems that ATI CrossfireX is not working with the Game. Even the CrossfireX Status Icon is not appearing when I trigger it and launch the game.

It would be greatly appeciated if you can you kindly rectify this matter. As from the rest - everything seems working OK, maybe shadows need some fine tuning but I cannot find anything else to positively criticise the end product.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Silkwraith

once they fix the menu resolutions they will get to it

May I be so rude as to ask from where you have that information Sir?

You see at least for Nvidia SLI (the ATI Crossfie equivalent) the answer from BFC tech support and the first second BFC programmer is (link to post):

I spoke to one of the developers, Phillip Culliton, and he said the following:

CMx2 does not support SLI - full SLI support has some significant requirements and those have not been implemented in the engine. Currently your SLI setup is apparently running in "compatibility mode".

There are a few tricks scattered around for forcing "full" SLI mode on unsupported apps (like renaming the executable to the name of a supported app) but it will *not* work properly with the CMx2 graphics engine or it will not result in any appreciable gain in video performance.

So it looks like the CMx2 family, CMSF, CMA and the upcoming CMBN will NOT support SLI. It's possible that sometime in the future the graphics engine will have some updates to support SLI, but it will probably be AFTER CMBN and most of its modules come out; which is a guess at this point.

I would really like for you to be right Sir and that this will extend to SLI as well, but from the above I have my doubts.