Missing Scenarios and Saves

When I start the game and go to the Play a Game Option all I get is the origional scenario list. I have opened the Scenario folder and the scenarios I have DLed are there, they just don't show up in the game. If I save it takes me to the Save Game routine but those games don't show up on the scenario list either. When I close the game I ALWAYS have 2 empty folders created on my desktop, PBEM and Saved Games. Even if I just open the game but don't play, leaving just after the opening, the folders will be there. I'm running ver. 1.01 but it was doing this since I recieved the game.

Guest Big Time Software

Just to be sure - you are playing from the Combat Mission.exe that's installed on your hard drive, right? If you play directly from the one on the CD-ROM (or a shortcut to it) you won't be able to save games.

Charles