CMBN Operation Carentan

I've changed the sizing of the site now, the reason i had it so wide was because the screenshots were overlapping the text box and that was annoying the hell out of me so i widened it, now im annoying the hell out of others :)

Anyay i just found out how to change the sizes of the screenshots so i've resized the site so there shouldnt be any problems with reading it now.

Found this page concerning the width problem--

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/sites/thread?tid=3b75aec245fe5c43&hl=en

On a more related note, I am interested in this, however, I want to get my teeth into the game first before playing against other people.

Thanks for the info.

No problem, i too wish too get to grips with the new game and i need it to finish off the rules so i dont expect to be announcing the start for a while yet.

Can i pencil you in as theres a limited amount of places ?

That's the spirit :rolleyes:

I take it you aren't in a public facing role?

Could you confirm the problem with the scrollbars, where there horizontal scroll bars on my original site ?......if so i can understand the frustration and i apologise for being unsympathetic, i thought people were complaining about the vertical ones.

Is that a joke? Side scrolling is awful in every respect. You could also switch to BLINK the whole page and the information is still there.

Could you confirm the problem with the scrollbars, where there horizontal scroll bars on my original site ?......if so i can understand the frustration and i apologise for being unsympathetic, i thought people were complaining about the vertical ones.