Questions Re: Replays and We-Go Multiplayer

So I have 2 Questions:

1) I love the We-Go system of CMx1, and I'm sure it can be used to play PBEM, but can we play "live" games with We-Go? I.E. i invite someone to join my game (provide an IP or however it works) and we can play We-Go instead of real-time?

2) After a game, can I save the mission as a replay and upload it for others to watch? I'm assuming this would be basically the same file used in PBEM, but would love to be able to easily export the replay to share.

2b) If above is yes, what kind of tools will we have while viewing a replay? Can we switch sides to see what each player sees? Can we click on individual units in order to get their sight/sightlines without being able to give orders?

I'm pretty sure that the answer to both your questions is unfortunately 'No'. TCP/IP WeGo is 'on the list' in some form, but as there are limited programming resources, this feature has not made it into CMBN. It doesn't mean it'll never be in, we'll just have to wait and see when.

In the meantime, there are some workarounds by using shared folders for PBEM files, but that's as close as you can get right now.