Quick Battle Dutch Combined Arms force

I was playing a couple of Quick Battles with Dutch forces against Syrian army, but I am not able to generate a combined armour mech infantry force for the Dutch.

It is either tank only, or mech infantry (or some huge force of light troops)

(well, out of more than a dozen tries (size large), I got one force with one tank platoon, attached to a mech infantry company.

Yet this is an interesting mix, and very common in scenarios, or even the AI opponent, and necessary to cross open space with tank opposition and a town objective.

But the option to mix tank and mech is disabled in both tank and mech branches. And mixed branch delivers mostly hordes of very light troops.

So, I generated a lot more Quick Battles, and the setting Mixed/Tank will give you regularly a Mech/Tank force, although mostly with attachments of lots of light forces.

But I found that instead of reducing my force by 60% upfront (necessary to create a challenge against a Syrian AI anyway) you can have an interesting battle if you leave most of the available force in the setup area, and go to battle with your chosen part.

Setup areas are behind blocking terrain, so those forces left behind will not accidentally take part in the fight.