Sorry I do it this way but i did not find a support theme about it. I do not know if that is an issue of battlefront games in general. I bought WWI with the option "Download & Mail". The game I downloaded works fine so far but I want to inform you guys that it now lasted 6 weeks (2011-03-02 till 2011-04-13) that i finally received the hardbox. A few German players still wait. That is not that fast.

Hi Amadeus,

you will find information about shipping times in several places, including here: www.battlefront.com/helpdesk.

This may be especially interesting: "International Shipping & Customs"

Unfortunately, it seems that European Customs (German in particular) are getting slower and slower to process shipments. We have seen exceedingly long delays in several cases now. There isn't anything we can do about this: once the product leaves our warehouse (and we process them very quickly), it is out of our hands, literally, and the transit times depend on the carrier as well as on customs.

To make matters worse, our own stock transfer from the US warehouse to the EU location has also been caught up in customs, and took a very long time to clear (with no explanation nor indication from German customs). It is here now, so our EU warehouse will now be able to begin shipping the product, which means that transit times should shorten considerably again (since no customs is involved).

Martin

Thanks for your answer. One question about this because some German players at Panzerliga only could take mail option (Too slow internet access). Did I understand it right that the time is shorten now. It is a bit pity that some players still havn't started yet.

Only a thought: Maybe it is possible to download a default file without license key and this file could be send by mail from Germany city/player A to Germany city/player B and then install routine could be finished by the last player.