Play the Saxhorn like Charlie Parker

Charlie Parker doesnt need a tripod to play the sax and neither do you to play the Saxhorn so get rid of it.....why ? because whatever accuracy and stability you gain from using it is undermined by the fact that it takes 20 seconds to pack up before evacuation is possible, which gives ample time for Blue to lock on and kill it once it has revealed itself through firing.

To avoid this put a small target arc on the unit to stop it firing then move it into place if it isn't already, once a target has been allocated give it a FAST move order with a 10 second pause, that way it has 10 seconds to shoot before it evacuates and because it has no tripod it has suffers no delay allowing it to survive to shoot again from a different location.

I think the Metis also allows for shoulder firing but as for the rest of the ATGM family i am not sure so if anyone could list the all the shoulder firing types i would be grateful as it will save me trying to locate them in the editor to test :)

Saxhorn is Metis. AT-7 Saxhorn is the NATO name for 9K115 Metis. AT-13 Saxhorn-II is the NATO name for 9K115-2 Metis-M. They both share the same launcher, hence the naming. Other launchers are heavier and cannot be launched from shoulder.

Lol.....thanks for the info, im relatively new to the modern theatre as you can see :)