LOS Improvements

CMSF has some LOS issues and just wondering if they will be addressed in CMBN?They are mostly minor and dont come into play that much but are very annoying when it happens.First, the LOS issue at the very peak and crest of a very high cliff or hill.I know the reason because its been talked about.The middle of the action spot must have a clear LOS to the other action spot.Somehow height and cliffs interfere with that process.The other is when I set up a squad or usually an mg team with a very narrow cover arc down a street.Sometimes the mg will face in the opposite direction which I cant figure out, and buildings that are clearly in their LOS visualy to my eye, you can not get a blue clear los line to that building.You will get a clear los to the street right in front of the building in question, but as soon as you move it up to that building you loose your LOS to that building.Has any of this been looked into?