Why no download-only option?

Lemonade

I'd like to ask Battlefront why there's no download-only option of purchasing Korea, like it was with other ToW releases? It's Download+Mail at the moment.

I'm not keen to pay DHL 20 bucks for delivery to Europe. That's almost the cost of the game itself.

I understand! Perhaps whoever answers your question can answer this one - if I buy the Battlefront version, can I use the key that I receive to activate the Steam version? I find Steam to be VERY convenient, yet I would like to support Battlefront.

No, we are not affiliated in any way with Steam.

There is no download only option yet because we're trying to first get rid of that activation bug in the installer in the pre-order version. There is a simple workaround, so people can play without issues already, but we want to make sure that we can avoid having you to jump through hoops if we can avoid it.

We already have a hotfix which solves the problem for anyone who already has the game, and that will be going up shortly, but preparing and testing a completely new installer for the 1.3 GB full version takes more time.

Martin