Bugs and suggestions thread.

I started this thread to report a bug that I am getting, and make a suggestion for the next patch. Feel free to post any bugs and suggestions about CMA v1.02 for the next patch when it is released.

- The bug that I have is that sometimes on QBs, even when you set your date to pre-1985, you get late mechanised infantry companies mounted in BMP2s and BTR80s. I dont know why this is.

- The suggestion I would like to make, is that when doing QBs maybe have the level of off map support you have available linked to one of the quality of your forces categories. So if you have Excellent forces, you have excellent artillery support and airpower. I seem to be getting very little air support and nothing more than organic company mortar support in the way of off map support during QBs. I have played four consecutive medium sized QBs and have had no Air support on any of them, what you usually just get is the company mortar squad and a platoon of Vasilek Automatic Mortars.

After reading Grau's book it seems that very few missions were undertook without some sort of artillery preparation of the battlefield or air support, even during the early years of the counterinsurgency.

Thanks.