QB maps?

ok I have about 50+ maps. How do I get different ones up in a game. If I pick hills I seem to get I think just the plain jane ones. How do I rig so I can get some of the amazing ones on the repository? I have them (D/L'ed ones) in the proper directory? Is it just random?

Thanks!

One way of making sure is by moving the plain janes ones to a different folder. Otherwise it is random + the filters you put (big, small, etc...)

Ok Just downloading the some QB maps. On the repository I notice only maybe 10-12 maps. I take it there are a lot more. I am under the map section.....any ideas where one can locate more. Thanks

<Edit> Can you just copy over scenarios into the QB maps. Will they just use those maps for a QB scenario?

Thanks

Ok Just downloading the some QB maps. On the repository I notice only maybe 10-12 maps. I take it there are a lot more. I am under the map section.....any ideas where one can locate more. Thanks

<Edit> Can you just copy over scenarios into the QB maps. Will they just use those maps for a QB scenario?

Thanks

How many QB maps do you have? I know the later ones which come with the patch are of much better quality than the initial release. I am not sure whether scenarios will work, maybe for head to head. You can convert scenarios to QB maps, better check the manual for that.