Will vehicles be able to engage multiple targets too?

I want to note that I do not disagree with the last two posters. As always, hindsight is 20-20. If by some fluke of fate it had been me thrust into the positions of the Allied leaders, would I have performed as well, let alone better? I for one am extremely sceptical of the proposition. Nevertheless, it is one of the jobs of historians to identify mistakes and analyze their causes and consequences. And from 1933 onward, Allied leaders made a cascading series of mistakes. That they may have been historically almost inevitable in light of the overall mood of their nations and their state of knowledge of Hitler's intentions does not alter the fact that they were indeed mistakes and must clearly be recognized as such. Alternative courses of action did exist and most likely some of them would have averted the catastrophic war that they ended up with. What kind of world that would have left us with today seems to me to be imponderable. It might have been better, it might have been worse. We'll never know. But for sure, it would have followed a different course.

Michael