"coupon code" and several preorder discounts

Hello.

I want to preorder one copy for me and another as a present...

I was surprised that the preorder doesn't show any kind of discount for buy two copies.

I also wonder if the coupon code, will be available by any reviewers web site, or gamming press... because i seriously can't pay as much as two copies at the current price.

How can i find the way to get some kind of discount coupon code?.

Thanks in advance.

I was surprised that the preorder doesn't show any kind of discount for buy two copies.

You'll be surprised that there is a built-in discount actually ;) You pay $10 for shipping&handling for the first item only, the second and any subsequent items only add $1 to the S&H total. So you are saving $9 in S&H for the second copy ($19 if you order from Europe!).

Selected reviewers get review copies for free. However, those are download only, and not the Collector Edition that is on pre-order. If you are a reviewer, contact press@battlefront.com. You'll have to include some credentials and links to work you have published. Even then, not everyone gets selected to do a review. There is little point in having the game reviewed by an FPS kiddie ;) (not saying you are, just in general)

We also do give (small) discounts to customers if asked, but you'll have to order more than 2 copies for that.

Martin