CMAK texture problems.

Im running a Radeon 9800 Pro, a P4 2.4C OC'd to 3.2 1 gig of ram. My problem is when I load up CMAK, which I just got, a majority of the textures are black. I don't have this problem with CMBB, just CMAK. If I turn fullscreen AA off the problem gets worse. Tabbing doesnt help.

As you can see i've got a pretty tricked out system it's very frustrating someone please help me ;p

Which Catalyst version are you running ? Version 3.10 is now available, but I don't know if it is any worse or better regarding CM. Are you using any 'tweaker' programs with your card, and if so can you go back to a default setting ? Is this the Demo or the full version ? Are you running any programs/utilities in the background ? Are the black textures predominantly terrain tiles or are they vehicles, etc. ?

I've got the full version. Majority of the infantry are black textured. A FEW vehicles have normal textures. Terrain wise, it depends on the region, for example in africa very little of the textures are black. However in italy almost all of the textures are black. Driver wise, I have been using 3.8 because i've had problems with 3.9 and i've heard 3.10 is buggy but i'll give them both a shot.

Sad thing with ATI drivers seems to be it's two steps forward, one step back, they fix two things each new release and break something else ;p