I've been playing CP and I didn't choose unrestricted submarine warfare in order to keep the US neutral as long as possible. However, in late 1916 the US went to 84% when Paris fell and then declared war the next turn. The US never declared war when Paris fell in 1940, so it seems very unlikely the US would have gotten so upset with the fall of Paris during WWI to declare war.

Also, I was a bit disappointed with lack of Russian aggressiveness in East Prussia. Yes, they did go after the A-H objectives and took one for one turn, but they left East Prussia unthreatened except for Memel. Does East Prussia need more objectives?

Serbia is damned hard to overcome in 1915, even with the 2nd Army, and I was very pleased with how the AI behaved there.

Peter,

One possible reason behind the quiescence of the E. Prussia front is the Russians pour HUGE resources into Serbia. Indeed, the Serbs are hard to take out in 1915. I couldn't do it with just Austrians and Bulgarians in 1915 and have had to replace the AH losers with Germans for 1916. I do think it is more of an AI thing, as I don't think a human player will want to (or be able to) devote so many MMPs to prop up the Serbs.

In my limited experience I have poured alot of money into keeping Serbia alive. I am playing +1, 100% vs the Central Powers and have kept Serbia in the fight, and the money seems well spent as I am now in Fall, 1916. The amount of Hungarian/Bulgarian troops tied up in this theatre will become a turnng point as Romania is near ready to open the back door for the Russians to offer assistance.