Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

USMC campaign, mission 4, did you go..

Route Eagle or Route Tiger and why? Is one harder or easier than the other or is one a better choice?

I went Route Tiger because my orders told me not to get engaged decisively and figured a run up the edge of the map away from the population center would accomplish that better. Worked fine, met a bit of resistance but cleared my way up and then made a dash for the edge of the map in the last 10 minutes and came out relatively unscathed.

Just curious what others did, their reasoning and the outcome.

Is one set of battles more fun to fight based on the route?

Wow, OK its been awhile since I played the Marine campaign but I have done both. I cant remember which was which but the route up the flank into the mountains causes you to fight on battlefields where there is a definite increase in elevation and you are fighting uphill for a bit. The other direction has you fighting more of a slug fest down the main road.

Both ways are winnable and both ways are fun....I recomend saving this scenario and choosing one way or the other and go with it. Once finished go back and choose the other direction. Now you more missions than just going one way and not looking back!

Either way is a fun ride!!

Steve-o