Street Sweepers Briefing verus TOC

I just finished TF Thunder and really enjoyed it. However, I was a little frustrated with the last mission.

The briefing for Street Sweepers explains that "A Co will advance along the norther edge of OBJ Hammer", B Co will cordon an area north of OBJ Hammer and "C Co with tank support will move...east to west until they reach Route Thor". The briefing further explains that B and C Cos have a handful of Strykers because A Co has been given the "maximum number of Strykers to ensure they have maximum mobility."

This sounded good. I plotted my plan to coincide with the briefing and waited for the first sets of reinforcements to show up. When they did, I noticed that the tanks setup around C Co were labeled A Co. "Hmmm," I thought, "C Co is supposed to have tank support, A Co is supposed to have Stykers. Maybe the tanks are a different A Co". So, continuing to follow the Basic Plan as outlined in the mission, I moved B Co north of OBJ Hammer, started moving C Co with A Co tanks east to west, and waited for A Co to show up. The problem is that A Co never showed up!

Now, in the end, I got through the scenario and still got a Total Victory. Also, I know that these types of SNAFUs happen in real life, but is this the intended result of this scenario? Are there options where A Co does show up? Was the campaign engine penalizing me for losses in previous scenarios (even though I never ended up with more than 10 percent casualties in any mission)?

Bob