So I know this guy...

Used to be a neighbor. Nice guy but......occasionally he send me stuff like &rrid=306961997]this. A quick snippet to whet your appetite.

The truth is that the germ theory of disease is where monumental profits are. The germ theory teaches that flu is contagious for humans by touch, coughing and through the air.

Also the germ theory of influenza is a great diversion. It has diverted attention away from the human environment within. This is the condition of the human immune system. The difference in our immunity is the simple answer of why some of us get the flu and others don’t.

Finally, after 100 years of deception and trillions of profits from the germ theory, the profound and multiple effects vitamin D has on human immunity has burst out and liberated millions from influenza for all who will listen. Watch out!

I have offered to buy him a tin foil hat on more than one occasion.