Attributes halved?

d0mo

I selected a scout squad because of their ability to infiltrate and staying hidden.

(E.g. their scout attribute.)

When I selected them in the OOB screen they had 90 for scouting and markmanship. Great!

In the battle itself it went to 45 for both. :(

What gives?

Sorry:

I got the kursk 1943 + caen bundle.

Happens in the very first german mission of Kursk.

Just restarted another try at this scenario and the attributes were normal again. Didnt do anything different in the OOB screen i think. Weird.

Unfortunately, according to my experience, Kursk+Caen is much less stable than Africa+Centauro. In A+C I've never ever experienced a freeze or CTD. Never. In K+C CTD and savegame crashes are quite common.

But let's get back to the subject. Well, to be honest, I've never experienced anything like what you've described in your first post. Did you buy your bundle on Battlefront or somewhere else?

Yup, the license system is a bit peculiar in Kursk. It was for me, until I managed to handle it properly by altering some rules in my Comodo firewall. If you manage to reproduce the issue, you may want to create a support ticket on http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk/ or whatever. But I'm sure the yauld eye of 1C chaps will notice yer bug report here on the forums. They're actually really browsing the forums, listening to people talks (shame on you Bethesda! Please, don't ask me why...), and that is what I like about this company. Ok, that's what I like about BOTH companies (1C and Battlefront). :)

Well it seems to have been a fluke, i can't reproduce the issue. Almost doubting myself now!

Still haven't been able to complete the first mission. This game is hard. next try will involve a group of snipers to kill the soviet infantry in the trenches and the ATG's positioned there.