Need my key reactivated for TOW.

Hi. I think I reached my install limit and need more keys for Theatre of War. I get this error message when reactivating my license for TOW.

unable to get or install a license

retrieval of license failed with error code= 11

there are no licenses currently available for this license key

you have installed all of the licenses for this product to which you are entitled

if you need additional licenses, you will need to contact the publisher or vendor store you purchased this product from, or you will need to purchase another copy?

Thanks.

There is no har "install limit" and you cannot get "more keys" (other than by buying more). The way eLicense works is that you can not have more than 2 active games *at the same time*. But there is no hard limit - you can unlicense and relicense as often as you like.

If you forget to do that, then at some point your key will spit out an error 11, which means that you didn't unlicense two previously installed games. If you still have the PCs they were on, simply unlicense them now, and you will be able to use your key immediately afterwards. If you don't, then you can also go to www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and click on "Submit Ticket", and request a reset. Do not forget to include your key.

Martin