Problem in editor with TOW KURSK-CAEN

Bondalf

Hello,

I have a problem running the mission-campaign editor for tow CAen (in fact i had the same problem when i had only Tow Kursk). Nothing happens when launching it (editor.exe). I ran with administrator rights (i am on windows 7 64 bits). I have the same problem with map editor.

It is strange as i have no problem with TOW afrika (and the extension), and no problem with TOW 1 (after applying the tip concerning Microsoft .NET framework SDK 2.0)

What can i do ? I have the purchased downloaded version of TOW (but for all tow i have, i bought downloaded version)

When i look in processuss, i see editor*32 running (but nothing concerning the editor running in the applications tab). I have no problem executing the game itself...

I'm not sure why there are issues with using the editors from TOW 2 Kursk/Caen. They are very similar to the ones for TOW 2 Africa (using .NET 2.0, etc.).

Does the 'editor* 32' remain in the 'Processes' until you 'End Process' (i.e. - it doesn't disappear automatically at some point) ?

I don't believe any 'compatibility' settings are necessary for any of the editors. Was there anything you had to do to get the TOW games working on your system such as DEP (Data Execution Prevention) or some 'whitelist' for any security software that you use ?

Hello,

No the editor*32 in the "processess" crash after a few seconds.

Else i have nothing on my system such as DEP. Concerning my anti-virus, editor.exe is authorized.

What it is strange is editor.Exe has a size of 828 ko (but all executables for kursk has this size, even game executable and i have no problem with it). When i compare the editor size with tow 2 afrika, this one has a size of 20 ko and run perfectly.