No YTC campaign in CMSF???

Apache

I only recently got CM:SF (Paradox) and the NATO module and after installing CM:SF went straight to a process of installing the 1.10, 1.21 (retail) patches, NATO, then 1.31.

It's only on reading the CM:SF manual I found out about the YTC training campaign. When I booted up CMSF today I noticed there is no YTC campaign there??? There are 4 campaigns in all, the 3 NATO ones and the TF one? Is the campaign not included with the Paradox version or has it gone AWOL courtesy of something else???

I also notice, although not a critical issue, then when I select the three NATO missions a small green 'light' comes on over the NATO module icon yet when I select the TF one I get no such light over the CMSF icon? Is that normal???

When I booted up CMSF today I noticed there is no YTC campaign there???

A known "bug". This will happen if you have the Paradox version and skip the v1.1 patch for it, which contains that campaign (the Battlefront release version was 1.1 and included it, but Paradox is 1.0 and needs that patch to get the campaign).

OK thanks. That is Paradox patch 1.1 and not 1.10 (which IIRC would be the same). An earlier would surely be 1.01?? Presumably I'd need to uninstall everything, re install CMSF, then DL and install the Paradox 1.1, then 1.10, 1.21, NATO and 1.31 as I suspect installing 1.1 will downgrade or corrupt the current installation?

Have just checked but can't find 1.1 on the download/patch page?? I have 1.10 and that definitely went in as I checked the version number after each install? I checked their site to and cant see a 1.1 (but 1.10 says it contains ALL previous patches). Bit stumped how to get round this???