Light anti tank weapons

I have a question about weapons like LAW and AT4.

Most of the time, combat groups use to shoot all the rockets they have on the same target at the same time. I tested it with the British troops and the Marines.

Sometimes you can have up to 6 rockets fired on a single BMP.

I don't think it's realistic, and after one shot, the squad doesn't have any AT weapon.

I don't know real life use of those weapons, so i may be wrong, but i think that it could be better if one or two rockets were shot and after a short delay, if the target is not destroyed they should use the rest. It seems also related to the number of weapons the soldiers have. The more they have the more they seem to waste ammo on the same target.

I have a question about weapons like LAW and AT4.

Most of the time, combat groups use to shoot all the rockets they have on the same target at the same time. I tested it with the British troops and the Marines.

Sometimes you can have up to 6 rockets fired on a single BMP.

I don't think it's realistic, and after one shot, the squad doesn't have any AT weapon.

I don't know real life use of those weapons, so i may be wrong, but i think that it could be better if one or two rockets were shot and after a short delay, if the target is not destroyed they should use the rest. It seems also related to the number of weapons the soldiers have. The more they have the more they seem to waste ammo on the same target.

It's annoying to be sure. But I'm not confident it's entirely unrealistic. Judging whether a APC or MBT is knocked out or not can be really hard bar the crew bails burning or the turret goes bottlerocket.

Now I don't know how, for example, the marines do it but IF I were in command of a infantry squad I'd order up all my AT4's against an armored target with a simultaneous fire order and hope that it's dead afterwards. Making a mistake on the field against armor is probably one you rarely do twice.

New AT projectiles can be fetched at a later time. New squads are harder to come-by.