Losing Radios

Waaarg

Under what situation is it normal for squads or vehicles to lose radios or FBC2 equipment, not counting splitting, casualties, or damage from fire? When squads lost radios from exiting vehicles that was a bug, and I just wanted to make sure there are situations where this is normal.

Under what situation is it normal for squads or vehicles to lose radios or FBC2 equipment, not counting splitting, casualties, or damage from fire? When squads lost radios from exiting vehicles that was a bug, and I just wanted to make sure there are situations where this is normal.

When they're running there will be no radio contact and it takes a moment or so when they stop to re-establish radio contact. At least in my experience. This goes for most pieces of equipment. Which makes sense really.