History Podcast "April 19th 1775"

abukede

Long time Strategic Command Player and fan here. I just began a history podcast. It's completely free and I am doing it simply for fun. Call it a misplaced degree in History that I've rarely used till now. This project took a year to research and there are some really cool stories I managed to uncover in some very unique and dusty old libraries. :P

The first episode is part 1 of 5 focusing on the events surrounding the start of the American Revolution on April 19th, 1775. Future episodes will focus on events from Modern to Ancient times. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Episode 1: Shot Heard Round the World

http://centhistory.libsyn.com/rss

Hope you enjoy,

abu

The second podcast episode of my series on the start of the American Revolution on April 19th, 1775 has been released. You can find both the first and second episodes on the host page below:

http://centhistory.libsyn.com/webpage

Itunes is still updating (takes a bit of time to load) Expect the second episode to be up on Itunes in less than a week. You can find my series on itunes by searching 2 Cent History. Episode 3 will be released before December 20th.

I've spent a year researching this topic so please let me know what you think and thank you for everyone who emailed me feedback and kind words from the first episode.

I hope you enjoy.