Lost my CMSF order details :(

My computer was recently, too put it lightly, raped; by a virus. I was forced to wipe the ENTIRE 3 partitions including my D drive which I used to store games and long term files etc. Along with that went my CMSF.exe

I have my serial code and could probably dig out the date of the purchase somewhere, however I think the '365' day limit thing may have been exceeded. I'm wondering if I could get a new download link to it? As I have this year purchased Marines, British forces and NATO which would be useless without the base CMSF!!!!

Thanks for any info :D

On top of that I'd probably need a reset of the elicence's too as that was one of the first 'programs' to get infested with whatever virus I had!! So in uninstall it just crashed at the e-licence part.

Please submit a support ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk if you haven't done so already. Include your license key(s).

If the 365 download period was juuust exceeded (like, a few days ago), and you didn't make a backup (e.g. burn to disc, as recommended) then we can give you an additional download for free; otherwise if it's further back, we offer a one-time re-download extension for $5.

Martin