Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Dual screen problem

mTk

OK problems with graphics on dual-screen system. I'm having CM:BB cdv.

When the game starts, the splash screen displays OK, but when it takes the full screen status, it moves to my secondary display which is estremely poor. The result is that the game runs Really slow and looks Really bad due to low resolution.

Is there any way to get the game game run in my main display? It's not possible to turn the dual head option off without rebooting everything.

I have the latest gfx drivers and I have tried re-installing all my system. And yes, I have tried deleting the preferences file.

Specs:

Win2k SP3, DirectX 9.0

AMD 1700XP+, 256RAM

Matrox G550 dual-head

I suggest deleting the Prefs file and reselect your resolution. I believe one of the options is which display/graphics card is used. It should hopefully say 'primary display' or something to that effect when you're selecting resolutions.

This may also be an issue with the Dual Head drivers you're using. I haven't personally used these myself, but they may have some problems with full-screen DirectX games. You can check around on the Matrox Support Forums for more info or possibly similar complaints.