Possible problem with the installer

After playing a few QB's, i decided to play NATO campaigns but i could not find them. The same for the scenarios.

There are directories for each language, English, French, German... and the files were in the English directory and i use French in the game.

I had to copy and paste the files from the campaigns, scenarios and QB maps to find them in the game. They were not in the French directory.When i started the game again i had the Nato campaigns and scenarios.

The game is in versions 1.30 and i think that for the other files, the directory is the same for every language, so it seems that ther rest is fine.

Maybe other players will have the same problem if they don't play in English.

Actually, this is not a problem with the installer, but what happened is that you forgot to check the "install language files" option when you installed the game. This option copies the english scenario and campaign and QB files into the language folders.