Operation Night Stalker

Yeah I know, I did run a search and apparently there is no fix.

So since the last time someone asked is there any fix for the fact that winning this mission causes the game to crash on attempting to load the next or is this path of the campaign permamently blocked? Any plans to ever fix this? Is the vanilla campaign of Shock Force destined to forever be a reminder of how terrible and broken the game was on release?

(Loving Marines and Brits by the way, I would just quite like to be able to play through US army. Hell I'd settle for someone just editing the campaign file to cut out the level that's causing the crash. Or telling me how).

It worked for me. Don't know if it's a graphic card issue or it crashes some people and not others due to certain hardware or configurations. I'm just not sure.

I did it both ways just to check. Had a save just before Night Stalkers, loaded it and surrendered moving on the next, which was Dagger Fight if you surrender, then I went back and played the mission just to see what happened (it's actually a fun mission and I completed it with 0 casualties) and the next mission loaded up fine so far and doesn't crash for me. It's a different mission from Dagger Fight and don't remember which one it is offhand. The one where you come in on the highway and have to secure positions on both side of the elevated road.

Guess I'm just lucky? I'm still using XP though and an Nvidia card on an older alienware btw.