Hard Trucks with Tatoos

Messing in the efitor llast nigt to give some light infantry some trucks for a re-supply, but forgot to deply trucks to start. When I booted the map they were 1500+ m in red zone. Map was undulating rough and sand at night. Red has platoon plus bmp.

Couldnt be bother to go back and deply so Ifasted them across the map expecting all to be wasted. A BMP opens up and repeatedly hits rear with main gun. To my surprise the truck rear took multiple hits with no damage- not even to the dude in the back. Eventually one hit the cab and got it's kill. Two trucks made it.

For information really because I had alway wrapped my trucks in cotton wool behind some cover, but it seems their rears can take some pounding.

Trucks are mostly air behind the cab. Could be the shot were just passing through empty space without encountering anything solid enough to detonate them.

Michael

Yeah, I assumed that as happening even though they were 'popping' around the tailgate. Was shocked at first and then thought cool. Anyway, I may play with them some more.