Marines on Re-Install only show weapons??

Hey,

I have the base game, Brits and Marines. I bought a new computer and re-installed everything but I cannot get the marines to act right.

No Icon on the start menu bottom left and when playing with them all I see are the weapons. Everything else works fine. Any ideas. Re-installed and referenced this forum on the order of installs.

Thanks for any help offered......

Sounds like it could be a problem with installing "out of order". The order in which you install is important. For example, when you install British and then Marines, you may end up effectively downgrading your game from 1.20 (British release version) to 1.10 (Marines release version).

Here is the correct way to (re-)install CMSF and modules:

- Install base game

- Install Marines

- Use Marines key to activate (this activates BOTH base game and Marines)

- Install British

- Use British key to activate

(- Install NATO)

(- Use NATO key to acivate)

- Patch to the latest version (make sure to select the right components to update); currently this is 1.21

When you install correctly as above, you will show v1.21 in the menu, and all modules will be properly activated.

Martin