Specs for running CM:N

Khane

While on the topic of the power supply, don't go cheap. I had a expensive alienware system long ago that died because of a power supply failure, it was a cheap one. Good ones won't take out the CPU or MB when they die. So lesson learned the hard way, my current system I got the nice Corsair 750W.

Hi Khane, One thing you might look into is your power supply; i'm not sure if the 300W will be enough.

Thanks, Lethaface. By pure coincidence I was searching the net this morning about the power supply issue and as usual there is a bit of controversy about how much is enough and how much is not necessary. From what I have read until now it seems that at least 450W is required for a rig like the one I want.

What about the case? For the cooling issue, are there recommended dimensions and thickness of the case and is a second fan needed?

In the list of the cases the store is selling there are some cases called "for PC" and others cases "for Work Station". What is the difference between a PC and a Work Station?