How do you save?

I have never managed to save a game in TOW2 Kursk successfully. I press all the right buttons and the game tells me that I HAVE saved the file, but on logging back on after exiting, the saves box is empty.

I fought my way right through the first battle yesterday, and on winning it, it saved automatically. But yet again, now I have tried to access the saved files via 'Saves' there is nothing there, the 'Battles' option still remains inaccessable, and I am having to go back to square 1 again.

This is driving me mad. Can anyone help?:(

SLR

Just make sure you start the game by right clicking the icon and choosing "run as administrator", otherwise Vista User Access Control will not give you write privileges, and your save game will not be recorded.

Even better, right click your shortcut, select properties, then the shortcut tab, advanced options, and tick the "runs as administrator" button. Your game will now launch everytime with administrator right, and you'll no longer have to select the option everytime (it will be there by default from now on).