Website details problem

Hi,

I recently had difficulties to login on the Battlefront.com Main Page. I used the "forgotten password" function and tried to login without success. Until I discovered that the login works when I use my E-Mail adress instead of my user name (afreu).

Now that I'm logged in again I attempted to change my user name back to "afreu. But this doesn't work, instead I get the following message: "This username/password already in use. Try another."

Can somebody please help me.

Regards,

afreu

afreu,

the email with your new password actually includes your login name. It's called "User account" in the email, and for most customers it is indeed the first 25 characters of your email address. But not for all.

If you would like to change your username for the main site, click on "My Account" from the top menu after logging in, and then you can enter your new details under the corresponding tab.

Keep in mind also that the main site and the forum accounts are not linked.

I used to have afreu as username on the main site. Somehow that got changed to my email adress.

The problem is that when I try to change my username from my email adress back to afreu I get the message: "This username/password already in use. Try another."

It's not a big deal. It's only that since I already uploaded a few scenarios with my old username on the repository I'd like to continue using it.