To the Pacific . . .How?

I found arrows that indicate that they're the way to the Pacific for Allied/Axis. I put my Brit carrier on one of the Allied arrows, nothing happened. I tried to just push onward, no can do.

I ended the turn, thinking that maybe having passed the arrows, I'd magically appear on the other side . . . nope.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, (yes, I looked in manual) but how does this work? Or, if it doesn't, have I just found a bug?

Normally you would just put a unit on such an arrow and it would dissappear at the end of the turn. Then the next turn or so it would appear on the other side. If you put your British carrier on an allied arrow and it didn't dissappear at the end of turn, you have found a bug. If this is so, would you happen to know which arrow it was?

Normally you would just put a unit on such an arrow and it would disappear at the end of the turn. Then the next turn or so it would appear on the other side. If you put your British carrier on an allied arrow and it didn't dissappear at the end of turn, you have found a bug. If this is so, would you happen to know which arrow it was?

I don't know which one I tried before, but I loaded another old save, and tried the technique you recommended with a US vessel. It worked, and even started the next turn with a view of my teleported ship.

Thank you!