Cinematic Sequence

I've been wondering, strange maybe for those who know me, but, wouldn't it be great if after a scenario has finished you had the opportunity to sort of stitch all the cinematic sequences together and watch the whole game unfold from start to finish.?

You BF programmers, would this be at all possible in future developments? :rolleyes:

This is a heavily requested feature. Originally it was hoped that CMBB would have it, then CMAK. It turns out to be nearly impossible to code into the current engine without extensive re-coding of the engine. That's an unrealistic chore to do since the engine rewrite is slated to be done next. At that point hopefully a full-game playback will be available.

Beyond that someone in the past had a (PC) utility that automatically ran all of the PBEM movie turns one after the other (but definitely not seamlessly). I have no idea where this utility is at.