Patch? Where?

KageToraUK

Right then, I've bought this game - the CD version from a shop - and it seems there are different patches available for it depending on where you got it from. I downloaded one from a torrent (1.2 GB) because it was the only way I could get a download that didn't say it would take 6 days and the patch is asking me for a license key. The patch !? Anyway, I don't have a license key, because the game I bought from Gamestation didn't have a manual.

Looking on this website for information on the patch led me to the Kalypso website, where, supposedly, there is a patch, but the Kalypso website tells me there isn't one 'yet'.

Anyway, long story short, I can't install this or play it because I'm getting the error that everyone else gets 'Runtime #3 Trap Error', and I can't even find the right patch to see if that helps.

Anyone got any ideas?

[EDIT] - Actually I found the Kalypso patch and installed it, and now the game won't start because it's telling me to insert the correct DVD. When I put the DVD in and click 'Autorun.exe', I get a splash screen with 'Start' on it. When I click on that, I get told to insert the DVD again. So, now I have no idea.