Campaigns in the generator

I have made multiple missions in a campaign,but when I finish the first mission it wont let me into the second one.There is still a lock icon on my next mission(user campaigns).Is there somthing I need to do in the editor?I know on the other two games(Theatre of War and Africa 43) I need to connect the missions.Does the new generator in Kursk do it automatically or do I have to edit them?

It says end.so I need to go into the editor and change the success field to mission 2 in the campaign tree?I have done this in my first campaign I created and It still wouldnt let me into the next mission.If I can figure this out I can make 10 mission campaigns real quick.Do you think they will ever create a campaign creator or a random map maker?

How did you generate these missions? You should create a new campaign first in the in-game mission generator, then make missions one by one (with this campaign selected at the top left corner). They should be linked automatically then.

I reinstalled kursk 43 and reinstalled the 2 patches and now its working right.This time I installed outside of Program files.I installed directly into c drive and it seemed to work.Thanx for your help.I was wondering why the option isnt there to have a tank commander outside of the hatch in the tanks.That would look realistic.